Fast, Efficient, One Swipe and You’re Done!
The Nuhn Alley Vac makes clean up quick and easy. One pass down the aisle and everything is collected. And with our high flotation tires, the unit can be taken to the field to spread or transferred to a lagoon.
Nuhn Patented Technology
With the Nuhn pantented circulation system, the manure that is collected in the blade is sucked into the tank at the front bottom and is spread from the bottom rear. With this circulation system, solids fo not get a chance to build up in the tank as they do when the blade inlet is sucked in the top rear.
1050 Wallenstein Pump
- Oil injection system
- Heavy veins for manure application
- 1050 pumps at 500 cubic feet/minute at 15″ vacuum
- Pump protected by a two stage large trap system
Blade automatically adjusts from 8’6″ to 12’0″
- Blade floats on 3 axis’ of movement
- The Nuhn Alley Vac Blade is able to follow the ground perfectly. Unlike stationary blades, the Nuhn blade will automatically tilt forward and back, rotates longitudely, and up and down. This is perfect for uneven terrain.
- 1/4″ tank
- Unibody construction, solid welds inside and out
- Full circle, tensioned baffles
- Circular shaped tank keeps center of gravity low as opposed to a mushroom shaped tank with the center of gravity very high
- Full light kit
- Lights are to the outside of the tires and are designed to break away if they hit something
- Large clean-out door at rear of tank
- Nuhn tanks are sandblasted to bare metal, removing the mill scale
- Sandblasting is far superior to a chemical wash
- 1/4″ Solid construction frame
- Full cross members
- Nuhn full cross members create a cradle for the tank, and bridge the tank and the two side frame pieces together. Other systems with just the two rails and no cross members have no structural integrity between the two rails.
- Extra support where tandem joins frame
- Long tongue creates better handling, stability, better visibility
- Available with either a clevis or pintle hitch
- 7000lbs jack
- Solid alloy spindles
- Nuhn spindles are welded directly into the main beam, eliminating weak points. Most tanks in the industry have its spindles mounted with a series of several parts on the end of the beam.
- Heaviest axle in the industry
- Large diamond tread tires